SRS4220 DSMR AVC Surface Rx (SPMSRS4220)
Now get stability control for ANY vehicle in your collection! You can have the stability control of AVC„¢ (Active Vehicle Control„¢) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SRS4210 receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle€™s driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.
Spektrum AVC (Active Vehicle Control) - The Ultimate RC Performance Upgrade
If you own a high-powered brushless, nitro or gas vehicle, and you don't have AVC, it's likely that you are not taking advantage of all that power. Unlock the true performance potential of your RC car or truck with AVC.
- 4-Channel DSMR receiver with Patented* AVC technology in a single, lightweight unit
- Fully adjustable - set the precise amount of stability you want on the fly
- Works with any RC car, truck, or buggy
- No complex setup required - just install, bind, and calibrate
- Compatible with all DSMR and DSM2„¢ surface transmitters
- Now with steering priority when used with the DX2e transmitter
- Reliakote„¢ waterproof coating on the electronics
- FOR USE WITH DIGITAL SERVOS ONLY
- 1-Year Limited Warranty