1/10th sedan and on-road type applications limited to Low Profile servos by design finally have a servo option that still has plenty of torque, but more importantly ultra fast speeds. The .07 sec/60 speed of the SC1252MG will keep you better connected. This servo can also work in aircraft applications with narrow wing designs looking for rapid 3d or combat maneuvering capabilites.
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth.
- Our servos are totally green, from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
|SAVOX SC1252MG SERVO SPECS|