Some RCers are born to bash, others are driven to race. One radio is designed to bring out your best. Featuring the T-FHSS protocol, the 4PV provides live telemetry data of your vehicle's temperature, rpm, receiver and external voltage levels. Audible alerts€”via the audio jack€”allow you to focus on driving while staying in the know.
With adjustable throttle position, throttle tension, steering tension and five optional accessories, the 4PV offers customizable ergonomics to make the radio uniquely yours.
The 4PV is compatible with T-FHSS and S-FHSS receivers. It's also updateable via the CIU-2 and CIU-3 interfaces, ensuring your 4PV keeps up to date with the latest Futaba technological innovations. To get the most out of your 4PV, use the included R304SB T-FHSS receiver.
- T-FHSS and S-FHSS protocols.
- Large backlit LCD screen with contrast.
- Telemetry functions with logging capabilities and audible alerts.
- Customizable ergonomics.
- Six digital trims.
- 40-model memory.
- 10-character model naming.
- S.Bus/S.Bus2 servo programming.
- Direct Model Select.
- Model Copy/Model Clear.
- Alarm tone adjustments.
- Data transfer/copy.
- Firm updatable via CIU-2 or CIU-3.
- Two types of grip pads.
- 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Type: 4-channel S-FHSS/T-FHSS
- Includes: 3-channel R304SB receiver
- Type: 4-Channel T-FHSS
- Input Power: 4.8V-7.4V
- Dimensions: 1.38 x 0.91 x 0.33 in (35.1 x 23.2 x 8.5 mm)
- Weight: 0.23 oz (6.6 g)