PROTOform has a long heritage in RC Drag Racing. In fact, the first body our brand ever released back in 1992 was a Stealth Funny Car! So we're getting back to our roots by introducing PROTOform's first-ever body dedicated to the fast-growing SC Drag Racing class: the Chevrolet® Corvette™ C7 Pro-Mod. This body will transform your Slash® 2wd into a scale 1/4-mile beast with a ton of realistic details to give your SC drag car a super unique, race-inspired look.
The C7 Pro-Mod is a convenient 1-piece body design with no assembly necessary: just paint it up in your favorite colors and start burning rubber! We recommend using Pro-Line’s Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Front Tires on the front and Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires in the rear combined with a set of our Pomona Drag Spec Wheels for the ultimate scale hot-rod stance.
To create a more scale look, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body and will require some modifications to your 2wd Slash® in order to fit correctly.
This officially licensed body is Made in the USA from our crystal-clear polycarbonate and includes a detailed decal sheet and window masks. Give your SC drag car the most unique look at the strip with PROTOform's Chevrolet® Corvette™ C7!
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit
- Traxxas® Bandit® Axles - #2437
- Traxxas® King Pins - #3740
- Traxxas® Front Camber Turnbuckles - #2444
- Traxxas® Rear Turnbuckles - #2443
- Traxxas® Toe Link Turnbuckles - #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash® 2wd Tech tip: install the front mounts upside down to get the nose of the body as low as possible!
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Arms - #2531X
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear Arms - #2750R
- Traxxas® Bandit® Front Caster Blocks - #2432
- Traxxas® Bandit® Steering Blocks - #3636
|Product Height||11.25" (285mm)|
|Product Length||25.5" (647mm)|
|Product Width||Front, 11.125" (282mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Short Course Truck|