Experience the speed and durability of ARRMA® bashing in a big way with the 1/7 scale brushless MOJAVE™ 6S BLX 4WD Desert Truck. Designed Fast and Designed Tough, it's ready for extreme performance right out of the box, whether you're thrashing through coastal sand dunes or blasting across concrete sidewalks
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- EXB compatible front brace
- Stronger rear brace mount
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- +1mm wheel hexes
- Stronger body mounts
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center brace for maximum durability
- Center roll hoop interfaces with body roll cage for enhanced body durability
- Nerf bars for body and side impact support
- Realistic front and rear bumper protection
- Independent suspension for superior handling
- Flexible front bumper valance
- Heavy-duty suspension arms with red-anodized aluminum strengthening cap
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 5-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Color-coordinated multi split-spoke wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FORTRESS™ tires
- Multi-finish matte and gloss body
- Realistic cockpit detail
- Ultra-detailed decals
- Color coordinated protective roll cage and roof rails
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
ARRMA® engineers have updated the MOJAVE™ 6S BLX 4WD Desert Truck with a brushless power system featuring the Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC and Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor. The combination lets you cut loose with incredible torque, acceleration and speed, while the heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. For improved steering, ARRMA® also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo — which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version's ADS-15M servo.
The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio and Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT™ and DSMR® protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma™ electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
With the rugged construction of the MOJAVE™ 6S BLX 4WD Desert Truck, you'll have the strength needed to survive anything — bashing through dirt, asphalt and grass, in sun, rain or snow. The tough-as-nails anodized aluminum chassis is reinforced with front, rear and center braces for maximum durability. Bumpers and nerf bars supply impact protection on all sides. Thanks to independent suspension with bump-soaking oil-filled shocks, the Desert Truck handles equally well over wicked and well-travelled tracks.
The drivetrain is a masterpiece of heavy-duty design. Featuring steel driveshafts, metal gears, and all-metal diff outdrives, it's ready to take full advantage of the brushless power system's potential. As it comes out of the box, the MOJAVE™ 6S BLX Desert Truck is incredibly fast. Use a 6S LiPo with the optional pinion gear upgrade (gear is included), and the resulting 60+ MPH speed potential is enough to crush any competitor. Keeping your truck in top form is easy. A sliding mount gives you access to the motor in seconds. You can remove the center diff for maintenance by taking out just five bolts.
Multi-terrain dBoots® FORTRESS™ tires on multi split-spoke wheels give your MOJAVE™ 6S BLX Desert Truck the grip to get up, over, or through anything in your way. And it doesn't just perform like a winner. It looks like one, too, with a painted and decaled desert truck body, color-coordinated roll cage and roof rails, and even a detailed cockpit.