The RC8.2e comes loaded with performance features like the powerful Reedy 2000kv brushless motor, Reedy brushless electronic speed control, XP 2.4 GHz radio system, and Big Bore shocks with free Shock Kit Upgrade.
In addition, the RC8.2e Brushless RTR LiPo Combo includes a Reedy high-current LiPo battery and Reedy Compact Balance Charger. The added benefit of having Factory Team option parts available allows you customize your RC8.2e to suit your needs (sold seperately).
The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, yet are lower cost, easy to use, durable, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it's nothing short of awesome.
(Body color may vary)
- Reedy brushless electronic speed control and powerful 2000kV motor
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with high-torque XP metal gear servo
- Factory-finished RC8.2e buggy body, in either red or blue
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- High-traction knobby tires
- Powerful Reedy high-current LiPo battery and Reedy Compact Balance Charger