Champions by design. 1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 16 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, every Team Associated 2WD buggy platform ever released has won at least one I.F.M.A.R. World Championship!
Divide and conquer! In today's racing, traction dictates your setup period! With both B6 and B6D configurations available, getting to the top of the podium has never been easier. Out of the box, the B6 offers racers a setup developed for high to very-high traction, whereas the B6D excels when traction is low to high. Racing at multiple tracks, or where traction changes throughout the day, has
never been easier; setups and tuning parts are interchangeable between the two configurations, making the B6 platform extremely versatile. Both versions come with the speed, durability and lineage
expected of a true champion. Choose the configuration that suits your track and conquer the competition!
- Turf/Carpet/Clay configuration
- 3-gear laydown Stealth(TM) transmission: lower CG and reduced polar moment
- Gear diffential: more corner speed and forward acceleration
- Gull-wing front arms with wider shock tower: lower CG and increased on-power steering
- Ability to mount shocks on front or rear of rear arms