Park 480 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 1020Kv (EFLM1505)
The Park 480 Brushless Outrunner motor is designed to deliver clean and quiet power for 3D park flyers weighing 20 to 30 ounces (565 to 850 grams), scale park flyers weighing 25 to 35 ounces (710 to 990 grams), or models requiring up to 275 watts of power. It€™s an especially good match for E-flite's Mini Edge 3D ARF (EFL2225) and Mini Funtana 3D ARF (EFL2075), and it would provide extreme power for sport park flyers such as the Mini Ultra Stick ARF (EFL2250).
Specifically this 1020Kv option can handle more current than the 920Kv version, so it is more efficient when matched with the Thunder Power Pro-Lite cells.
- Perfect match for 3D park flyers weighing 20€“30 oz (565€“850 g)
- Ideal for scale park flyers 25€“35 oz (710€“990 g)
- Ideal for models requiring up to 275 watts of power
- High-torque, direct-drive alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount, prop adapters, and mounting hardware
- External rotor design€”4mm shaft can easily be reversed for alternative motor installations
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened steel shaft
- Quiet, lightweight operation
Needed To Complete
- 25A€“40A brushless ESC
- 2S€“3S Li-Po or 6- to 10-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- 10x7€“12x6 propeller