The Blade® Nano CP S ultra micro RC helicopter is the pain-free path to 3D heli aerobatics. Innovative SAFE® technology and its progressive flight mode system make flying a collective pitch heli easy, even if you€™re a beginner.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes learning 3D heli flight more fun
- Flight mode versatility allows pilot to build skills quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can instantly recover the heli to a level attitude
- Durable construction that€™s ultra-lightweight
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- 3Ã— 2.1-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
- High-speed main motor and direct-drive tail motor (installed)
- Two sets of main blades for aerobatic or fast flight (included)
- Lightweight canopy and fin with vivid color scheme
- E-flite® 150mAh 1S 45C Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)
Needed To Complete
- A multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum„¢ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology.
Approximate Assembly Time:No assembly requiredApproximate Flight Time:3€“4 minutesBattery:3.7V 150mAh 1S 45C Li-PoChannels:6Completion Level:Bind-N-FlyFlying Weight:1.13 oz (32g)Height:3.11 in (79mm)Length:7.76 in (197mm)Main Blade Material:PlasticMain Motor Type:BrushedMain Rotor Blade Length:3.35 in (85mm)Main Rotor Diameter:7.76 in (197mm)Main Rotor Head Type:Collective Pitch (CCPM) FlybarlessSwashplate Type:140° CCPMTail Blade Material:PlasticTail Rotor Diameter:1.57 in (40mm)Type:Helicopter