Another amazing creation is built by Alex Greve (IBCrazy). The DuraSpec Antenna design is perfect for FPV flying performance. This 5.8GHz antenna is right hand circular polarized, and can be used with linearly polarized antennas (with some loss) or a more perfect match is another lefy hand circularly polarized antenna. Not to be used with right hand circular polarized antennas.
TECH NOTE: Please take note which type of connector your transmitter and receiver have installed. If you overlook this, you can damage your transmitter. Issues due to this are not covered under warranty.
- Durable outer housing made for the hardest hits
- Circular Polarized Omni Style Antenna
- Compatible with all 5.8 Ghz FPV Systems
- Perfect for use on an aircraft or groundstation
- Max speeds without significant deflection: 150 mph
- Connector type: SMA male
- Weight: 50.6g
- Whip Length: 2 inch (5cm)