Skip to content
- Front- and rear-center dogbones eliminate the friction of a CV coupler and reduce the bind caused after the front center CV coupler wears
- Utilizes shorter/lighter front and rear outdrives in the center for faster acceleration and longer diff life
- Robust design for today€™s power systems
- Increased longevity due to bone float
- Designed to fit the standard and -3mm chassis
|Hop-Ups & Optional:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device