Keep tabs on the electrical state of models using high-voltage/high-current power systems with this advanced sensor*. Installation is easy—simply connect the sensor to the battery and ESC of any model aircraft using EC3™ connectors, and then connect it to your Spektrum™ telemetry module. Once installed, you'll get real-time current (10–150A) data delivered to your telemetry-equipped Spektrum STi™ mobile device.
* A telemetry-capable DSM2®/DSMX® receiver equipped with a Spektrum TM1000 full-range telemetry module (both sold separately) is required to transmit sensor data.
Measures 10–150A (positive or negative) in 1-amp increments. Capable of up to 60A continuous current with stock EC3 connectors. User will have 150-amp maximum capability when the wire leads are directly soldered to the High-Current Sensor PCBA.
- Measure the current from 10-150A
- Can be used on high-voltage applications up to 60V
- Easy installation in most any aircraft
- Spektrum™ TM1000 module-compatible for use with aircraft telemetry systems
- 11-bit resolution with 146mA/bit for precise data measurement
|Continuous Maximum Current:||100A @ 2 min; 150A @ 20 sec|
|Height:||0.6 in (15mm)|
|Length:||1.4 in (34mm)|
|Type:||Aircraft Telemetry Sensor|
|Weight:||1.02 oz (29 g)|
|Width:||0.9 in (24mm)|
|Wire Gauge:||13 AWG|