1/10 Slash 2WD RTR Hawaiian TRA58034-1
Second-generation High-Current Connectors included!
- Modified composite nylon tub chassis.
- Rear wheel drive.
- Titan® 12T 550 motor with internal cooling fan.
- 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH Traxxas iD battery with Traxxas High-Current Connector.
- 4Amp DC Fast charger.
- Magnum 272™ metal-gear transmission.
- Revo®-spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch.
- Planetary gear differential.
- Traxxas TQ™ 2.4GHz radio and 3-channel receiver.
- Waterproof XL-5 ESC with High-Current Connector.
- Adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks™.
- Painted ProGraphix® body.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Adjustable caster/toe-in.
- Adjustable camber.
Chassis: Modified tub 0.08" (2mm) thick composite nylon with side
nerf bars to impact and support body
Drive: Rear wheel
Motor: Titan 12 turn 550 size modified with internal cooling fan
Battery: 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH with Traxxas HD connector, and iD
Auto Battery Identification that allows Traxxas iD equipped
chargers to automatically set and optimize charge settings
Battery Charger: 4A DC powered fast charger
Transmission: Brushless ready Magnum 272 metal-gear with ball
Slipper Clutch: Revo-spec Torque-Control system
Differential: Planetary type with hardened steel gears
Ball Bearings: Rubber sealed
Main Gear: Plastic, 48 pitch 86 tooth
Pinion Gear: Metal, 48 pitch 18 tooth
Radio: Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz high output with Traxxas Link automatic
model recognition, 3-ch receiver
Radio Box: Sealed and watertight for driving through water, mud, and
Electronic Speed Control: Traxxas XL-5 watertight, with reverse and
brake, and Traxxas high current connector
Shocks: Adjustable Ultra shocks with X-ring technology, oil-filled
Wheels: 1.5" (38mm) wide, 2.2" (56mm) diameter 5-spoke satin finish
Tires: All terrain with foam inserts 1.8" (46mm) wide, 4.25" (108mm)
Bumpers: Scale front and rear tube style
Body: Molded from Lexan, trimmed and prepainted
Suspension: Four wheel independent
Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front
suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation
to the chassis
Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the
tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
Length: 22.36" (568mm)
Width: 11.65" (296mm)
Height: 8.42" (214mm)
Front and Rear Track: 11.65" (296mm) distance between outer edges
Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.5" (89mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Length: 21.3" (542mm)
Width: 11.4" (289mm)
Height: 5.3" (135mm)
Height: 5.3" (135mm)