1/10 1968 Ford F-100 Pick Up Truck V100-S RTR (VTR03028)
This 1/10-scale recreation of a slammed €™68 F-100 is all attitude. From its aggressive, low-profile lines to the power and poise of its V100-S chassis, it looks and drives like the big-block muscle trucks that inspired it. It comes completely ready to run with everything you need to hit the streets. You can even trick it out with aluminum options parts and different style wheels, all sold separately.
Versatile V100-S Chassis
The V100-S chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling truck that€™s fun to drive. Its universal body mounts allow you to use bodies from other Vaterra vehicles with a V100-series chassis or 1/10-scale bodies from other manufacturers. You can also choose from a wide array of upgrade options for everything from the suspension to the power system.
Officially Licensed 1968 Ford F100 Body
The custom looking body comes mounted on the chassis and boasts a number of eye-catching details like molded grill work, chrome bumpers and authentic Ford badging.
The shaft-driven 4WD delivers excellent traction on paved surfaces and superb drift control when sliding through corners at full throttle. The differentials are sealed against the elements and can be tuned for a variety of running conditions.
Low Profile Tires on Licensed Volk Wheels
The low-profile tires are mounted on licensed, 54mm replicas of Volk CE28N wheels. Brake and caliper details on the hub add to the realism. The rear tires have a little more meat than the fronts for better grip and a little more attitude.
The truck is equipped with a waterproof receiver, speed control and steering servo for driving in the real world, where roads get wet and the weather is often less than perfect.
- Versatile, neutral handling V100-S chassis
- Officially licensed 1968 Ford F100 body
- Shaft-driven 4WD with sealed differentials
- Low-profile tires on large-diameter 54mm wheels
- Realistic brake disc and caliper details
- Potent Dynamite® power system
- 2.4GHz radio system with batteries
- Waterproof ESC, receiver and steering servo
- Dynamite 15-turn brushed motor
- Includes Dynamite 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery
- Includes Dynamite 200mAh 9V AC charger