|Type||R/C Rock Crawlers|
Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow, or mud than the Trail Finder 2. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2. Performance of the TF2 is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bullet-proof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck... The Trailfinder 2.
Your adventure awaits....
- Custom Designed for True-to-Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic Hammer 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55 Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers - Rock Rails - Skid Plate
Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
Long Nose Pliers
Thread Lock (Blue) V-HOUPT42
Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
Modeling / Craft Knife
Curved Lexan Scissors V-DUB2330
Instant glue / Plastic Cement (prefer non whitening)
Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
Cross Phillips Screwdrivers (small)
Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
Electronic Speed Controller "ESC" (Z-E0007)
Radio and Receiver (3 channel or more) (3 Channel Z-R0009, or 4 Channel Z-R0006)
2x Standard Size Servo (Z-E0012)
Battery (Consult your "ESC" manual) 6 cell NIMH, or Lipo battery
Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers