|Type||R/C Rock Crawlers|
Experience the versatility and advanced design of the Gelande 2 for yourself. Packed full of capability, the Gelande 2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 is unmatched in its class!
G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship. It can maneuver extreme descents and climbs with ease. The new R3 single speed transmission provides power down to the transfer case and out to the all new Yota II axles.
The core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast. From customized options to tried and true performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles, to daily drivers and down and dirty off-road rigs. It can pull off many looks and with the endless add-ons offered, you will be able customize your G2 and have it fit any identity.
The G2 comes with 4 link rear and 3 link front with panhard bar as standard. The servo is mounted on the chassis out of view for a more scale appearance.
Are you ready for your off-road experience?
- Custom Designed for True To Scale Looks
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4x4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- ADVANCED 3 & 4 LINK SUSPENSION
- 5 Lug Wagon 1.9 Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheels (Black)
- Dirt Grabber 1.9" All Terrain Tires
- Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
- Dual Spring Oil Filled Shock Absorbers
- Long Wheelbase Gelande II Chassis "LWB"
- Plastic Rod Ends
- Full Ball Bearings
- Length: 22.44in / 570mm
- Width: 7.87in /200mm
- Height: 5.43in / 138mm
- Wheelbase: 13in / 331mm
- Weight: 105.6oz / 3.05kg