Great Planes Zero GP/EP ARF 56.6" (GPMA1209)
Superior quickness, excellent maneuverability and very long range made the Japanese Zero one of the deadliest dogfighters of early WWII. You can experience the fierce thrill of flying a Zero for yourself.
It’s a satisfying sport performer on either glow or brushless electric power and a very affordable way to own a piece of warbird history.
- Wingspan: 56.6 in (1,438 mm)
- Wing Area: 526 in² (33.9 dm²)
- Weight: 5.5-6.25 lb (2.495-2.835 kg)
- Wing loading: 24–27 oz/ft² (73-83 g/dm²)
- Length: 45.5 in (1,156 mm),
- Requirements: 4-channel radio with 4-5 servos, .46-.55 glow engine or 42-50-800kV outrunner brushless motor, 80A (min.) ESC, 4S 14.8V 3800mAh LiPo battery, charger and Propeller.