Great Planes Quik-V6 Q500 Sport Racer ARF .40-.55, 52" (GPMA1250)
Featuring Jim Allen’s Nats-winning design, the Quik-V6 Q500 is destined to dominate Quickie 500 events with its pure performance and competitive spirit. It’s also a great choice for sport pilots who have the “need for speed.” Either way, experienced pilots can count on the Quik-V6 Q500 to build and fly FAST!
- Wingspan: 52 in (1320 mm)
- Wing Area: 503 in² (32.4 dm²)
- Wing Loading: 16.5-17.2 oz/ft² (50-52.5 g/dm²)
- Weight: 3.6-3.75 lb (1630-1700 g)
- Length: 40.5 in (1030 mm)
- Requirements: 4+ channel radio system with V-tail mixing, 4 mini servos, 2 stroke .40-.55 engine