Flyzone Micro B-25 Mitchell Tx-R 21.7" (FLZA2302)
In the Pacific, the B-25 Mitchell was America’s response to the attack on Pearl Harbor. They were the first American bombers to strike mainland Japan in the Doolittle Raid, and they continued in service throughout the war, hitting troops, ships, supply routes, and depots. Nearly 10,000 were produced. They served heavily in the Pacific as well as North Africa and Europe. As testament to the quality of these aircraft, dozens remain airworthy to this day, including the full-scale original “Heavenly Body”.
- Wingspan: 21.7 in (552 mm)
- Weight: 2.7-2.9 oz (77-82 g)
- Length: 17.2 in (437 mm)
- Wing Area: 63.6 in² (4.1 dm²)
- Wing Loading: 6.1-6.6 oz/ft² (19-20 g/dm²)
- Requirements: 4-channel SLT™ transmitter